Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Superhero in Training

This particular morning's boot camp started just like any other with the LG doing a small thigh workout on the trampoline (aka his crib). A small over-the-rail bicep curl on my part lifted him safely to the next morning's exercise apparatus where he proceeded to stretch his legs, back and arms by crawling up my abdomen and sticking his hiney out into space while pushing against my face. Stair climbing was next and led us down to the primary baby boot camp facility where it was time for a uniform change. Poo patty extraction and cleanup was taking place when the LG decided to practice his army rolls, and with the speed of a jackrabbit he had successfully ruined operation "extraction and cleanup" resulting in a lovely smearing of said extraction on carpet and dirty hiney once again up and disappearing quickly around the corner. After a bit of cursing, and a swift snatch and retrieve effort, I was trying to do a bit of reconstruction when he launched a pee attack which barely missed me and backfired by landing spot on in his own mouth. Who said training a superhero was easy?

2 comments:

JLJ said...

I hear you. i had one really bad morning where #2 had a #2 blow out, so I put him in the tub to clean him up, and the mess on the carpet. When I went back into the bathroom, he had done it again. I moved him once more into my bath tub, went back to the other tub to start disinfecting and, yes this is too predictable, of course he had pooped in that tub as well. Good luck!

Brooke said...

Super funny! For some reason, I love poop stories. Haha.