Monday, October 10, 2011

LGisms

LG: Dad, when I die, I'm going to hide under my bed so Jesus can't find me.

Dad: Well son, that isn't really how it works. Jesus can find you anywhere.

LG: How does he do that?

Dad: I don't really know, son.

LG: Well dad, I don't understand how this world works. It's your job to explain it to me.

Dad: Uhhhh (as he feigns ignorance and leaves the room).

I find this perfect example of what is really going on in the parent child relationship. They don't know. We don't know. And at the same time both the parent and child typically claim to think they know everything. Good times.

Poo Poo Postscript.....
I also meant to add on the last post that I am appalled at the new commercials advertising a decorative "cover" for your naked toilet paper roll. Seriously, consumerism has reached an all time low. Seriously.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I never claim to know...lol. That's amazing at how much LG understands stuff. I am glad you report it because it blows my mind:) Are you enjoying living back in UT? Dave would love to move back too...