Thursday, June 13, 2013

Brotherly Love

Most days, it would really be pushing it to say that the LG even took responsibility for himself, let alone his siblings, but he has been showing some promising signs as of late. The other night, PoPo was having a very hard time going to bed. He was howling in his room from underneath the door. The BK suggested to the LG that he help put PoPo in bed. When they opened the door, PoPo was sitting there with a tear-stained face and bawling. The LG took his hand and said, "PoPo, if there are any bees (mosquitos), I will smash them, if there are any clowns, I will bop them, and if there are any robots, I will punch them in the face."

Clearly enough said. PoPo immediately stopped crying, stood up and climbed himself in bed, never to be heard from again (until morning). Sometimes, the BK and I are clearly at a loss for what these kids really need.

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

oh my goodness that is hilarious! (and sweet)