Thursday, October 17, 2013

It's Official...

I know you were hoping for something more exciting, but we are diaper free (except for Pull Ups at night)! This is one of those things I will not miss. Not ever. Not when my sweet, darling, adorable babies have grown into snarky teenagers with nose rings and tattoos (that would never happen to MY kids anyway), not when they have moved away from home, not when all life is taken from the planet and burned to a crisp. I'm not trying to be overly dramatic, just making a point. I will never miss the diapers, especially the ones filled with adult size / smelling poo poos. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you aren't feeding your 2 year-old enough. Never say never? Never I say. Okay, maybe I will miss the newborn ones that don't explode all over and that smell like warm bread. I might miss those just a little, but still....probably not.