Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Oh, LG, you are getting so good at entertaining yourself!"

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as I was wrapping up a couple of emails from the upstairs office while the LG was quietly playing downstairs. As I walked down the hallway toward his room I could see two little puddles before he made his grand appearance looking like this:
Yes, that is the seat to his peewee potty seat that he likes to wear as a hat. Apparently, he also likes to use it to scoop water out of a very full sink and pour it over his head before wearing the potty as a top hat (I'm not interested in comments from the germ gallery). Creative and comical - that's what we are chalking this little mishap up to.

I don't think I could have captured my own feelings toward the situation as well as he appears to have done in the following pictures:
"You, Mister are in BIG Trouble!"

AND

"You, Mister know how to do a mess right!"

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Hahahaha! Ho hoo hoo! Hee he he . . .
And yes, the symphony sounds delightful. I haven't checked the schedule recently, anything in particular you are dying to hear?

Chambers Clan said...

I was scared his hair was wet from something else! It does look like a cowboy hat from far away though. He is a cutie! I love the curls. Oh, and your books are so above me. I guess I'm a simpleton and don't get into the deeper stuff alot, so maybe I'll have to branch out on one of your recommendations.

Renee said...

HA!!! Love it! I particularly love how the shot of him peering through the toiley looks just like a mini-BK. At least the kid knows how to have fun, right??

Amy said...

he is so cute. he IS a little Matt Daines.

I think he is starting a new trend. potty-hats -- I'm totally in.

Ronna & Dave said...

These pictures cheered my day and gave me such a delightful chuckle. How do you ever get mad at that adorable child? I love the hat and isn't he creative?

David said...

Hilarious! Before I read anything I saw that first picture and wondered what the heck Jackson is using as a hat... I have to admit the first thing that came to mind was one of those containers where the toilet brush goes. I was relieved to find out that it was actually his potty (which is more likely to be clean than the toilet brush container hahaha)! Very entertaining!

PS the soccer set is a Fisher Price one I got at Toys R Us. I wanted the Little Tykes one more (it actually has practice cones), but they didn't have it. Carlitos loves kickin' those goals!

Anne said...

that is awesome!

Jaime said...

He is darling!

jordan said...

all of our kids are such HAMS! just oozing with personality and mischief. He is such a funny little guy and I need to see him soon!

Jami said...

NICE!!!! You would think we would learn that nice quiet little moments mean not nice messes wouldn't ya. Oh, well. Sometimes it's worth it.