Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lovely Locks

No, I'm not talking about the TP. I'm sure she'll get there, but in the meantime, the LG has some LOVELY hair, and when I decided to cut it (note to self, don't use clippers if you only intend to trim), tears started to well as I stared horrified at the amount of hair falling to the floor. I got over it.









Once the transformation was complete, I was reminded of how much the LG resembles the BK. When his hair is long and shaggy I think he looks like me, but with military do in force, he definitely looks like his daddy. The haircut also induced the Samson effect and for a few days, the LG was a docile little lamb. Seriously, there can be no other explanation. It didn't last long enough though, the Hulk has returned.

8 comments:

Jaime said...

he looks great! good job Jenn! At least it might help keep him cooler in the warm TX weather. :)

Jami said...

Wow for being a "mistake" it looks GREAT!! What a handsome fella!

JLJ said...

Love the Hulk picture! He looks very grown up with his short hair. Very cute, but also a little sad to lose the little boy locks.

Ronna & Dave said...

He's even handsome without his hair, but I do have to admit, I miss the mop!

brooke said...

he looks older with short hair

LeeAnne said...

Awwww he really does look just like his daddy with his hair short! I cried big fat tears the first time we -no wait, my husband- buzzed off all of Carlos's curls... But I did get over it and ended up loving it once I got used to it! Now we know the LG looks good with and without the locks. So versatile ;)
We miss you guys!!

jordan said...

why didn't you keep the hulk do?? ha ha

he is so darn cute either way!

Melanie said...

Nice job! Love the new cut. Isn't it unfair how the boys always get the good hair?