Monday, August 23, 2010

Art Auction

Glory days, don't worry, it's not my artwork. My sister-in-law, however, is extremely talented and is auctioning off her amazing artwork to help support my brother in architecture school (the last days, fortunately). Regardless of whether you want to support the cause or not, it is definitely a great chance to pick up some great original artwork at very reasonable prices. Anyway, while you are pining away for my next blog post, please check it out at
Jordandainesart.blogspot.com.

Below is just one of the many pics available:

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I checked out her work. She is amazing! I wish we could buy something from her, but money is tight right now. Too many darn medical bills from Andrew's recent hospital stay. I hope all is well with you guys.

JLJ said...

She really is great. And oh, how I know how insanely expensive the thesis project is.

Anonymous said...

avaeggo hkw tejxj black butts

jswqa!

fcucz scclyc zeh sexy school girls