Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Too Good To Be True

Do you ever think that things are too good to be true? I do. Wonderful family. Handsome, dashing, and loving husband. Beautiful, smart, sassy, and tender children. Incredible parents. Crazy creative and amusing brothers. Health. A job (s). Enough money to provide for our family, eat good food, and have enough fun to keep ourselves entertained and refreshed. Brilliant friends. Lots of friends. Lots of different kinds of friends.

I'm not afraid of very many things. I get afraid when the good things run circles around the bad. Those moments when I realize that I have most of the things that want out of life terrify me. It makes me think one of two things: either bad things innevitably must start to happen, or that I am off track and doing a poor job of making wishes. Either way I am in the doghouse. I have never thought that bad things wouldn't happen to me, rather I am of the opinion that I don't have any exemptions.

I'm not saying that things are perfect. Just nearly, and only prayers can take care of the remainder.

I'm enjoying it. My kids are little and love me. My husband makes me smile. I feel loved by many people. I feel alive, and happy. And I know that it doesn't last always or forever, so I am grateful now for what I have, and think I have gotten pretty good at looking past all the vast oceans of things I don't.

No point really, other than to say thanks to those of you who make me happy.

14 comments:

Mandy said...

My sentiments exactly.

Jami said...

Love it. sometimes it's nice to just sit back and take it all in and recognize all the amazing blessings in our lives.

Sisa Mausisa said...

I feel the same way too. :)

JLJ said...

It's funny to read your post because I was just reflecting how we too are going through a "calm" period and it feels so great! We struggle and stress for a few years and then we relax and enjoy for a few years and then we are back to struggling. I guess it's just the way of life. But it is so nice when life is calm and it's easy to see my blessings.

Anonymous said...

Many experts are making good living by diverting into freelancing and independent security consultants. microsoft vpn vs

Anonymous said...

Battle for the gold 21. proxy anonymous surfing

Anonymous said...

Are you looking for airlines offering you the option of check in online? vpn galaxy 5. When numbers of sms sending software are at a rise it is necessary to make the right selection. free windows vista

Anonymous said...

Surround the roots with medium, making sure that the crown of the orchid is not covered. With this simple tool, you can easily achieve all those three elements of positive attention., set static ip windows xp. The essence of scaling up is that the trader adds to the position only in case it becomes very beneficial, for example, if the currency pair has move from, let’s say, 1. openvpn fixed ip

Anonymous said...

Because it is like to compare the weight of apple and orange, the essence are different things so you can’t make the comparison on amount. Free of charge, they share their expertise—editors, sales reps, marketing experts, graphic designers. private ambulance statistics. It is necessary to look as the part of the automobile & not a separate attachment. You can look on the internet for online stores that sell cheap books, used books, discount books, or trade books., evilwow game server cc. You can have a large number of choices in these things. server j

Anonymous said...

The result becomes a seasoned and educated business that enjoys profitability and positions itself to thrive. Also, make sure to double check that the end of the cigar has an even color throughout. cevo match network. You have stable electronic discussions, interaction between 2 people or with lots of people. You should choose the most cost effective software package, that suits your needs at present, you can always upgrade later., fedora mail server setup. Kidney yin deficiency can be rectified by consuming foods like celery, grapes, plum, parsley, string beans, sea salt, berries and so on while kidney yang deficiency can be rectified using foods like pistachio nuts, leek, walnuts, black pepper, wheat germ, radish, onion, lobster, shrimp and so on. access free pc remote

Anonymous said...

This is essential because the most important parameter among the three is the level of proficiency of the student. In order to get discount cabinets at their cheapest price, you have to buy them rta or readytoassemble, which requires additional time and labor to assemble them. how to setup vpn in vista. Get a copy of forex brilliance, so as to trade profitably from now on at his site at http://forexbrillance. Thus, they give very hopeful results to the person whoever uses them., linksys ethernet router befsx. Well listed below are some of the most basic but powerful uses for them. access email pop

Anonymous said...

This shows that you are truly concerned about your family and friends and you are caring about the good of our canine friends as well. biztalk server com

Anonymous said...

The term complication refers to any function that a watch is capable of displaying beyond the time and date alone. virtual christmas trees. If you have a client from another country visiting your office, you can send a corporate limousine to pick him up from the airport. untangling the erbb signalling network

Anonymous said...

We call this "hot air stacking". mail checker ssl. What is it that you want to achieve at the end of it all? unblock facebook without proxy