Monday, November 5, 2012

Brothers

There are days I just can't get enough of my boys. I didn't say there were a lot of these days, but a few. They are tireless, exhausting, relentless, physical, and demanding. They are also buddies, and the LG has a soft spot for PoPo which makes my heart happy. PoPo has been trained to rough house by the best, and is now an unknowing tyrant with other children who haven't attended the LG's (and BK's) brutal boot camp. There is a lot of body slamming, running, and "gentle" shoving. They also love to lay around giggling, or pretending to go "night night". Pretending is the key word here. There are more than a few good reasons that these two share a room, but vastly different bed times ; )

Though, I find that I, like the LG, have a very hard time not giving in to everything this sweet face is asking for.


Here the are playing Super Mario together. PoPo always insists on pulling up a chair and watching while his big brother plays.




More of the giggling.


Lest the Rooster be entirely left out of this one, be assured that they all share special bonds. Bonds which make trouble making second nature. Here they are decorating my bathroom with 2 full bottles of baby powder. Our house is still smelling nice and fragrant, with a light coat of white dust. Ahhh, the memories.


1 comment:

JLJ said...

So sweet. Almost nothing warms my mother-heart more than my children playing together and loving each other.