Sunday, April 20, 2008

News Release: #2 has Entered the Building

So, for all of my faithful readers who I know have had a hard time lately with my absence and lame blogging, I am officially ready to announce that I am pregnant with #2. Yup, it's exciting. Now that I have that statement out of the way, let me just say that I already feel sorry for the second child. With the LG it was all about the experience, it was all new, some very creepy, but it was an exciting experience. Now that I have already been through it once, it is all about the baby (not the pregnancy), and the baby doesn't even get here for another 6 months or so. So yup, there it is. Around Nov 8th, there will be another baby joining the BKs powerhouse. The baby will also need an alias, so I am taking suggestions starting now, this could be more important than the baby's actual name.

News Release #2: Maternal GMA and GPA head to Manchester, NH to Serve an LDS Mission!!!

More excitement. Although I was secretly hoping they would be going somewhere exotic where I could take a vacation, like Ghana, Costa Rica, Thailand, or Brazil, I am honestly just thrilled that they are going. It's about time. I could use a few more blessings as a result of the righteousness of my parentals. We will certainly miss them, but as one of the BKs favorite icy mountains is also in NH, I'm sure we will find a few excuses to make it out to see them, even with dos bambinos in tow.

12 comments:

brooke said...

Congragulations!! I know you told mike a bit ago but I never got to say it. we are excited for you guys!

Jami said...

Yipee! That is such great news! I have been wondering why the absence from the blog world but no need to say more.... I understand.

Brooke said...

That's so great! I just have to say three things.

1. Way to go!

2. Congratulations!

3. Good luck.

JLJ said...

Wow! Big news today. 1) Congrats on #2. I'll be thinking of a good online alias for him/her. November is a good month. Seriously exciting news. 2) Yay for your parents! When do they leave, soon? Interestingly, my gpa C and his new wife served in that exact mission 3-4 years ago.

Thanks for the exciting news releases.

jordan said...

Yeah!! more cousins. I can't wait to know what IT is. I hope you're feeling okay.

Melanie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Now you will have even more stuff to blog about and keep me entertained on those long days with Devin in law school. I am so excited for you guys. That is such great news.

OccupyThis said...

That is awesome news! Congrats on the new addition that will be arriving soon. We're also happy and excited for gma and gpa to be serving a mission. They'll do great. Maybe you could stop by for a short visit in Morgantown before heading up to NH together to visit them? Just an idea . . . anyway, congrats again!

Mandy said...

Love New Hampshire. Make sure to visit in the spring and get over to Vermont for the maple syrup run, that is what I'm craving right now!
Congrats again on #2!

Chambers Clan said...

It could be LG2? That could work for guy or girl:) I'm so excited for you! It is so nice for the kids to have a friend to play with. I'm also glad you have announced the mission news. I didn't know so that is wonderful!

Jaime said...

Big news at your house. Congratulations on both counts.

LeeAnne said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you! When are you due? Maybe this one can be the Samsung... or not :)

Anne said...

Congrats! (I'm late b/c I was on vacation :) )