Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Adventures

In addition to playing pretty hard this summer, I have been doing a couple of productive things. Not to shamelessly promote myself, but I'm going to.

Tiger
My brother and I have started a graphic design firm. He does the design, and I tell him how to do basic mathematics and round up clients. If anyone knows of anyone who needs some design services and is willing to pay for them, you can check out the website (www.tigerco.net). We can do just about anything, and not to brag, but my brother is pretty awesome.

BigEd Project
I have also decided to start another blog that details my interests in education. It has always been an interest of mine, and I would like to start writing so I am hoping that eventually I can turn it into something worthwhile. For now it will be a weekly post that either reviews a book or discusses a particular topic I am interested in. Check it out if you like (www.bigedproject.blogspot.com), and pass it along if you think others might be interested.

That's enough shameless promotion for now.

3 comments:

Jami said...

I am so excited to read your Education blog!!! You would have loved my classes in my Masters Program. Lots of theories on Education!!! My final theroy - there is no "perfect" educational system. They all fall short somewhere. My job as a parent...to fill in the gaps. Parental involvement is crucial at ALL levels. Oh. I should stop for now. I could go on for days.

Anonymous said...

I'm back to the blogging world after a little while away. I love the pictures of your summer so far. I'm glad that we've been able to see you guys so much! And thank you so much for the food you brought over, that was so thoughtful, and you must have known about my weakness for bagels and plain cream cheese haha. But, I hope all goes well with your new endeavors! We wish you the very best, and will do our best to see if we can get you some business :)

Melanie said...

It was fun to see you guys while we were in town. Your kids are so cute. Good luck on the new company. I'm sure you guys will do awesome.