Saturday, August 8, 2009

Summer Fun

It has been a great summer and I can't believe how much we have done and how many people we have seen. Rather than yackety yack about it all, I will just show you and highlight some of the best parts in random order. Here we go.

Day Trip to Park City - Yup, we love to re-live our wedding memories by taking a sweet slide down the alpine slide.


Neighborhood Fun - The neighbors have been great at tolerating the new toddler and have allowed him to help fix sprinkler systems, pick cherries, pick weeds, and run around with no clothes on.


Hotdog Dinners w/Family - Nothing like roasting some dogs up Logan Canyon to make me feel like I am stuck in highschool, that is until my kids start yelping and I remember that I am bound tightly by the bonds of adulthood. : (


Potty Training - Okay, so it isn't going so well. In fact, I have given up and will try again later. Don't worry Grandma, I wiped the bench off afterward.


Beach Bumming - Decided at 7pm to leave at 9pm for LA on the spur of the moment for the 4th of July. Great times at the beach with cousins. First successful overnight trip!


That's enough for today. Stay tuned if you dare/care.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I've been thinking about you guys. I'm glad you made a post. What fun times. Love that bare bum on the piano bench, that is just cute.

LeeAnne said...

Hey! It's good to see an update :) Love the pictures, especially of the LG at the piano with a naked bum! In just a couple days we'll be coming back to Utah. Can't wait!!

Ronna & Dave said...

Fun to see some up-dated pictures of all the summer fun. Makes me a little homesick and thank you for wiping up the piano bench!

Jami said...

Glad to see you are still alive and kick'n. Not so glad to hear that potty training didn't go so well. I was planning on attempting that myself this week. Maybe I'll wait...