Wednesday, January 16, 2008

All in a Day's Work

The other day I was going about my business, not paying much attention to the LG as he is now pretty good at entertaining himself, when I hear an unfamiliar noise. Out of sight, out of mind though and I figure as long as there are no screams, everything is yipiskippy. Then I hear the noise again. I walk in to the LGs room to see that he has pulled the retractable cord from the next room where the vacuum was sitting into his room where he is now headed for the plug. Brilliant. A small diversion ensues, and I push the button that sucksd the cord back into place as he now sits quietly pulling the books off his shelf pretending to read. Back to folding laundry. About 10 minutes later, I hear another unfamiliar noise - different from the first. Same gig. No scream no foul. Hear unfamiliar noise again. Go to check it out. This is what I find. No need to divert, this is almost better than those little robot vacuums that do their thing and then plug themselves back in. Almost.

2 comments:

jordan said...

what a busy body. it's so funny to guess what wheels are turning.
i hope he has gotten back to the old Jackson. Lila is starting to readjust.

Jaime said...

How cute is that. Maybe you should teach him how to use it. one less task for you...