Sunday, October 19, 2008

Prodigious

I think I used to have much more interesting posts, particularly when I first started out. Maybe it's just burnout, but now I rarely make time to write anything interesting and tend to only post things about the LG or that I feel obligated to write for the sake of my progeny in hopes that someday I get it together enough to somehow publish my blog in lieu of scrapbooking. Anyway, I guess I am just lucky that for now the LG seems to be at an amusing age - at least according to his mother. This clip is just a taste of his musical repertoire, which includes singing about anything from hippop0tami to strange phrases from books we read like, "shut the door and bolt it" (courtesy of the Grasshopper and the Ants).


7 comments:

Jami said...

Impressive. Very impressive. BTW - I am in the middle of publishing my blog into a book. So exciting but much more work than I had anticipated. My advice...don't wait to long.

Ronna & Dave said...

How cute is that! Our LG is such a smartie. I wish I had been there in person,so I could have applauded his obvious talent.

Melanie said...

That was too cute. He really is such a fun little guy. And a note to Jami, how in the world do you publish a blog into a book? Sounds like a good idea but I'm not sure how to go about it.

Mandy said...

My favorite verse is the one about the hele-cotter. T is standing next to me clapping and saying, "Again! Again Jatt-son!"
Every artist needs an appreciative audience.

brooke said...

I love this video, such a cute kid!

meg said...

Looks like you have a little musical prodigy on your hands. I can't believe how big he has gotton from last year when we saw him at thanksgiving at Stacy's. Hope all is well!

Bryce Cranney said...

wow... the kids got skills!