Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tags

I promise I read your blog, and have not been ignoring you - you know who you are.

4 Things I Love about my Husband:
- He's a great dad.
- He likes to travel.
- He says he's sorry.
- He loves me.

4 Movies I could watch more than once:
- Pride & Prejudice (A&E)
- Love Actually
- Lord of the Rings
- National Treasure

4 T.V. Shows I watch:
Since I refuse to pay for cable (no, we don't have TIVO either) we don't have a lot of channels, so we mostly watch TV shows on DVD. The series we are up to date on include:
- Bones
- John Adams HBO Miniseries (FANTASTIC!)
- 30 Rock
- 24

4 Places I've been:
- China
- Mexico
- Guatemala
- Bermuda

4 Places I'd like to go:
- Africa (I know this covers a large area, but this way I don't have to exclude anything)
- Japan
- Italy
- France

4 Things I look forward to in the next year:
- Planting grass and cleaning up our yard.
- My parents getting home from their mission.
- Traveling - just not sure where yet.
- The unknown - at this stage in life it is much more exciting than most of the things I know about.

3 comments:

Amy said...

hahaha.... I do ignore them

great answers. and you are still quite amusing to me.

and I love the piano man. "TRACTOR!"

Anonymous said...

I love these tags I guess! It's way interesting to read your answers :) and we need to catch up on 24, we've only finished season 3, but I think we're avoiding the addiction. I love your posts though, they're much more interesting than mine

Jami said...

I also love tags... I think they will be more telling about ourselves than anything else when we look back at them in 20+ years.