Monday, February 18, 2008

Love and Laziness

I have been tagged again, this time by Love, and since I am being really lazy with my blogging lately, I will succumb, though I promise this will be the last list of its kind for some time. Time to out the BK.

What is your husband's full name? Big Kahuna (BK for all you blog readers)
How long have you been together? We were first "stuck" together on a 2 week trip to China for grad school in June of 2004. We decided to start being cordial not long after returning home.
How long did you date? About 10 months, engaged for 2.5 months.
How old is he? 35
Who eats more? Definitely BK
Who said I love you first? I think the BK
Who's taller? BK
Who's smarter? Depends on who you ask. BK would nominate BK. I would nominate me.
Who does the laundry? Both of us. I have been known to shrink valuable clothes, so BK does a lot of his own laundry, though I fold most of it, and his never seems to make it much further than the folded laundry pile.
Who does the dishes? Both.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives when you are together? BK
Who is more stubborn? Tough. We are both pretty stubborn, but BK is better with humility.
Who kissed who first? BK. He actually asked permission. I think he was afraid of violating my extremely high moral code ; ) Cute.
Who asked out who first? Mostly we "hung out" for a long time, but even our hang time was probably orchestrated by BK.
Who proposed? BK over burgers. It was more romantic than it sounds.
Who has more siblings? Me.
Who wears the pants in the family? I am probably more bossy, but BK is better at avoiding being bossed around, which leaves us both relenting in frustration that neither of us cares. As you can imagine, with no one caring, sometimes there simply are no pants.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

BK sounds pretty cool. We'll have to have you all over after he gets home so we can meet him and the LG. See you Wednesday!

Jaime said...

So sweet. Sounds like you two are a great match.

JLJ said...

I like the BK. I wish we could get to know him more.

May I ask? Was it a BK burger that he proposed to you over?

MegaPPod said...

Not a BK burger. Questionable that it was even real beef. It was over a meager meal at some bizarre restaurant in Guatemala. We had run out of local currency. But it did overlook Lake Atitlan, and I did get a pretty sweet ring out of it.

Brooke said...

haha. no pants.