Friday, August 8, 2008

Girls Camp

So I just returned from spending the night at girls camp as an adult. Gaggling girls and lots of drama seem to be a consistent element of girls camp throughout the years, but it was nice to bring all the repressed memories from my youth to the surface. Lots of bugs, substandard sleeping facilities, giggling, singing, crafts, and substandard restrooms were par for the course. Luckily it was just one night. I was quite impressed with the creativity of some of the YW in our ward, and thought this Fresh Prince reprisal was rather amusing. Brought to you by the creative minds of the Diva and Ducky.

2 comments:

Jami said...

Wow. I am impressed that you survived Girls Camp. You get the woman of the week award in my book.

Jaime said...

Ohhhh girls camp, what fun. Glad you got to go, but more glad that it was just one night. The video was very clever.