Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mosaic


I've chosen to be tagged (I am still trying to get in enough good books to do another one). The above mosaic is the result of me answering a few questions. For those of you interested in doing the same, a full explanation of how to create your own is at the bottom, and leave a comment letting me know if you plan to do one.


1. What is your first name? (Jenn)
2. What is your favorite food? (oatmeal cookies)
3. What high school did you attend? (Logan)
4. What is your favorite color? (blue)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Ashton Kutcher - in What Happens in Vegas)
6. Favorite drink? (sparkling lemonade)
7. Dream vacation? (Africa)
8. Favorite dessert? (oatmeal cookies)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (wise)
10. What do you love most in life? (love)
11. One word to describe you. (chameleon)
12. Your Flickr name. (email****)

If you want to play too, type your answer to each of the questions into a Flickr search. Using only the first page, choose your favorite image, then copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows).

8 comments:

Jami said...

Wow. Look at you go. I'm impressed with your tag/mosaic skills :). Not sure if I am capable of handling this one. Looks kind of tough.

Brooke said...

You got some great images. Splendid!

Renee said...

Hooray!! I did this a few weeks ago...looks like it's spreading like wildfire!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is very cool, and I'm pretty sure I don't have the capabilities of doing one myself. But it looks very neat! It looks like you guys are having fun!

Jaime said...

Very cool. I especially love the oatmeal cookie picture with the ribbon, very classy & a delicious treat.

JLJ said...

Interesting that 'Logan' is a picture of a newborn and 'wise' came up with fairy wings. Do you have to have a flickr account to do this?

Chambers Clan said...

That is fun. We just did collages with the kids and they turned out pretty good! Even Brooklyn would point at things:) I'm still not well versed in computer collages, but always willing to give it a try when I have time:) I also love getting caught up with you. You are such a funny writer. I loved your rodeo favorite things. The fresh prince video is priceless too! Pretty creative girls you got there. I'm glad that girls camp doesn't change. There's nothing more memorable!

MegaPPod said...

Yes, I think you have to create a flickr account to do this, but you can tie it to a yahoo account if you have one - and seriously, for all of you who think it is complicated, it isn't, just takes a bit of time.