Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tagged

I have a lot of catching up to do here, starting with my response to being "tagged" by a beloved friend/family member, so I should start here.

The Rules
1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about.
2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.*
*I am amending this rule since I really need to find more blogging buddies. The only people I could tag are listed under my "Fav Five" which only consists of 3. That should give you an idea of the difficulty in Rule 2 for me. So I throw this out there to other readers to post a comment and include something I don't know about them, for instance, if you have been thrown in jail or something without me knowing it.

Here goes (not in any order of importance):

1. I love driving REALLY fast, really fast in really nice cars with 6 speeds. I am too cheap to buy nice cars, however, which is where my not so cheap husband may come in handy someday.

2. I am pretty conservative. Shocking to my family, but probably not that surprising to most other people who know me. The confusion may lie with my strong conviction that other people should be able to do whatever they want.

3. I am two-brained. I don't mean to suggest that I have 2 brains, or that I have twice the brain power, only that I think that both sides of my brain constantly play tug of war. Part of me would like to be Martha Stewart, the other part of me wants to stand in front of the Supreme Court and argue the injustice of affirmative action. What's that you said, not you, me, I mean you. Huh? Exactly.

4. I love being a mother. I am probably not the best mother, and have a long way to go until I deserve being loved as much as the LG seems to love me, but I love it - and him.

5. I don't like people. People in a crowded room kind of people. People I don't know kind of people. I think that makes me an introvert. No chit chat for me. Real conversations with real people that I know. Those are the kind of people I like.

6. I am pretty boring, although I have my moments (this is also where my husband comes in handy)- most of which occurred overseas. Mostly I like being at home with my family and close friends.

1 comment:

jordan said...

hey! you did it. most of the 6 things i really didn't know. being both brained means your well rounded... if we could all be two brained. and - you are NOT boring. come on!